Bowling Fun

I have both of my boys in a homeschool bowling league. Each week they take about 20 minutes to teach them something new, either holding the bowl, the arrows, tips etc and then they try to apply that new technique or info to help them in their bowling. My oldes, DS14 is doing really well. I think he has the bowling gene. I started bowling at a young age and that was my sport growing up. I was in many leagues and tournaments alongside my brother. We even bowled as a family too..

We haven't done much bowling in my family now, mainly due to cost. It's not really cost affective nowadays but this is a six week league and very affordable so I couldn't pass it up. I'm glad I didn't. DS14's highest game already was a 143.. DS11's highest game was a 65. They are doing really well and have improved a lot since the first week. They still have two more weeks to go and they look forward to it every week..


 photo 0990.jpg


 photo 022-1.jpg


 photo 024.jpg

Comments

Popular Posts