Easter Time Memories

I'm a little behind in posting Easter pictures. It's been hectic here with graduation planning, college prepping and remodeling. I wanted to share a few photos of the kiddos coloring eggs and in their Easter best..

 photo 001-4.jpg
 
 photo 007-1.jpg
 
Kiddos coloring their eggs...
 
 photo 012-1.jpg
 
When your household loves the TV Show- Doctor Who, You must have a Tardis egg...
 
 photo 005-2.jpg
 
My son did this one.. Isn't it soo cool!!
 
 photo 020.jpg
 
Easter baskets of goodies...
 
 photo 021-2.jpg
 
All dressed up with their Easter baskets ready for church
 
 photo 018.jpg
 
My youngest absolutely LOVES playing chess. Every chance he gets he finds someone to play with him. On Easter he played several games with Dad... He's really good!

This was posted on one of my other blogs. The reason behind the photos w/ a different name on them. They are my sole property and not for use by any other person without written permission

Comments

Popular Posts