Graduation Underway

Things are moving along at a slower pace than I want it for my daughter's graduation but things are getting done so that's all the matters, right?..... I have the party favors done for the grad party that will be held the day after the ceremony. Each family will receive a little box of goodies.. You can see a sneak peak of them below..
 
 photo 065.jpg
 
I also made her invitations which went out a couple weeks ago to those we've invited to the ceremony on Saturday and the party on Sunday. You can see what they look like below..

 photo 056.jpg

 
 photo 057.jpg
 
I am currently assembling the announcement cards I've made from scratch and will hopefully get them all out to all family/friends within a week. I have a respond by May 3rd on my invite cards so after that I can start planning on food and get that all taken care of. I have all the decorations purchased for her party. Her cap and gown has arrived and I hope to get her out sometime in the next week (wind weather permitting) to get some photos of her in that.
 
I hope to perfect her cake by making a couple samples since I'm trying a new recipe. My daughter wants a champaigne cake. So we will see how that turns out before I start making the big one..
 
So other than food prep, and getting the announcements completed, it looks like I'm heading to the home stretch as far as her planning. It's coming up rapidly in 20 short days.. WOW!! My baby is getting SOOOOO big!!

This was posted on one of my other blogs. The reason behind the photos w/ a different name on them. They are my sole property and not for use by any other person without written permission

Comments

Popular Posts