Heart of Dakota Homeschool Curriculum For Sale

I am cleaning out all my curriculum to help fund 2013-2014 school year.. Here below is what I am
selling. 

Media Rate shipping will need to be
added to the prices below unless you'd like a different method of shipping (priority?)..

I'll need your zip code to determine exact
amount when you message me..

Just leave a comment below with your email
address and the items you are interested in as well as your zip code.


My comments are moderated so it won't be
posted but kept private.. Thanks!

Curriculum For Sale:


Heart of Dakota Curriculum:
 
HISTORY:

 photo 075.jpg
 
Like New- in great condition
Asking $6.00
 

SCIENCE:


 photo 068.jpg
 
In excellent condition
Asking $5.00

*****************************************

Comments

Popular Posts