Graduation Gift Idea- Candy Anyone?

My daughter's high school graduation was last weekend so I am posting some of the ideas I had with her gifts and party decorations. What I'd like to share now is a gift idea I found on Pinterest awhile back. I made her a candy tub gift with a cute saying for her graduation. I took the idea and changed the wording a bit to match what I wanted it to say to her and gave it for a grad gift. She absolutely LOVED it..

 photo 009.jpg


 photo 010.jpg
 
I printed the saying onto thick cardstock and just glued it to the plastic paint tub I purchased at Michaels craft store. Found the candies here in town and added some curly ribbon and VOILA!
 
The saying is: 
 
"Look at you SMARTIE pants! You SKORed high on your GPA and reached the PAYDAY of graduation. Give yourself a RIESEN to TAKE 5 and enjoy this special day! Don't listen to SNICKERS, that you are a DUM DUM, ZERO or NERD, cuz you are one HOT TAMALE in this MILKY WAY, on your way to making a 100 GRAND! This diploma will be a LIFESAVER as you enter the new world of University life. No matter your goals NOW & LATER, you are MENTos to be what God wants you to be. Hope your FAST BREAK of Summer is MOUNDS of fun!
 
Lots of KISSES,
 
Your mom LINdt, Step Dad MR. GOODbar and a couple of GOOBERS for brothers....

This was posted on one of my other blogs. The photos and all content are my sole property and not for use by any other person without written permission

Comments

Popular Posts