Graduation Memory Album

I haven't done much scrapbooking in awhile but when I started planning my daughter's graduation back in October I knew I needed to make one for a graduation gift. I decided to put together an album of her school years. A picture for each grade and any extra curricular activities she did for school or important events. It took me a few months to get all the pictures printed, paper purchased and the appropriate embellishments that I wanted to add to the pages.. I love the end result. I plan on making these for both my boys and giving it to them when they graduate high school as well. I do know that I will be purchasing a 12 x 12 album though since I made my daughter's an 8 x 8 and it was REALLY fat by the time I was done with it!! So I will learn from that and make it bigger in the future..

 photo 007-2.jpg
 
Cover of album of my daughter in her Senior Photo I took of her.
 
 photo 009-1.jpg

 A couple pages out of the album- getting baptized back in 2011 and her first Spring Fling prom as a Sophmore
 
 photo 010-1.jpg
 
A couple pages of her Senior year..
 
 photo 011.jpg

 Graduation Day has arrived..

 photo 012.jpg
 
Here is a couple pages showing her yearly school photo....
 
It turned out great and my daughter loved it!!

This was posted on one of my other blogs. The photos and all content are my sole property and not for use by any other person without written permission

Comments

Popular Posts