Graduation Water Bottle Labels

I saw a really cool idea on Pinterest to decorate plastic water bottles for your party. I couldn't wait to do this for my daughter's grad party. I went into my Photo Shop program and started making this really great label below and then copied it 4 times to fit onto a regular standard 8 1/2 by 11" printer paper. I printed out enough to cover 60 bottles. Cut them into strips and they fit perfectly around the bottles and adhered them with regular tape.
 
 photo 015.jpg
 
Here's what they looked like at the party!! Simple and easy to make and made the drinks festive for the occasion..
 
 photo 092.jpg
 
The bottles I used measured 16 oz and they came in a 30 pack at Walmart..

This was posted on one of my other blogs. The photos and all content are my sole property and not for use by any other person without written permission

Comments

Popular Posts