In Emergency, Break Glass

I wanted to give my daughter some money for her graduation gift but didn't want to stuff it in a card.. I wanted it to be fun and creative. Not long ago I saw this idea on Pinterest and knew I NEEDED to do this.. My daughter flipped over this so much she doesn't want to take the money out of it!! I am so happy to know that this was the best 'card' she could ever receive..
 
It's very simple to make. I found a frame at the Dollar Store, used my Print Shop program to type in
 
in an emergency
 
BREAK GLASS
 
I then found a couple clipart designs and made a blue shadow behind both $20.00 bills
 
You could use any money denomination you would like to use. I chose $40.00 as her gift since I was giving her more than just this..
 
 photo 013-1.jpg
 
She has this hanging above her desk in her room.. We'll see how long it takes for her to 'break glass'...

This was posted on one of my other blogs. The photos and all content are my sole property and not for use by any other person without written permission

Comments

Popular Posts