Organizing Stamps w/ Matching Framelit Dies

I absolutely love Stampin Up stamps and this past year they've come out with matching framelit dies that help cut out the stamping image using your Big Shot/Sizzix die cutting machine.. Well, if you are an avid stamper like me, I'm running out of room to store everything. I came across a wonderful idea on how to store the matching framelit dies with the clear mount stamp sets..
 
 photo 001-001.jpg
 
Here is a stamping set above that I recently purchased.
 
 photo 003-001.jpg

 This stamp set has a matching die cut templates you can purchase separately. I wanted them to be stored together so I found some magnet sheets that you use for business cards at Michaels and adhered them to one side of the stamping box. Now my framelits are with the stamp set so when I want to use this together everything is all in one..
 
 photo 004-001-1.jpg
 
 photo 005-001-1.jpg
 
I absolutely love this idea and did this with all my sets that have matching framelits. I know some of my framelits go with multiple stamp sets so I've decided to just leave those in their original cases and stored them where I originally had them. It's so nice to have the stamp set/ framelits together on the sets that work for that.. I love finding ways to make cardmaking quick and easy.. This is definitely one of those!!!

Comments

Popular Posts