Homeschool Room Reveal

nbtsbloghopcalendar2013[3]

I am a bit behind in posting our school room for this week's Not Back to School Blog Hop. I'm completely engrossed in painting/staining my kitchen cabinets.. So I have a few minutes to share our room. I'm actually excited about sharing our room this year even though it's the same space. I remodeled it this past Spring so it's so nice and inviting now. The room used to be our dining room but we've turned it solely into a homeschool room and now our family room is our dining room..

 photo 007_zps5b780f85.jpg

 photo 010_zps7281c245.jpg
 
We've redone the windows, put in baseboard and crown moulding, added the cool sentiment above the window for encouragement, painted all the walls to match the adjacent living room and added a new light fixture. All the cabinets are organized, all curriculum that we no longer need is taken out including supplies that are too young for my kiddos to use anymore.
 
This cabinet houses supplies on the bottom shelf, paper, folders etc on the top shelf and future curriculum in the middle shelves.

 photo 005_zps7a46dc40.jpg
 
The sentiment over the window says "Dream until, Your Dreams Come True"

 photo 009_zpsc1c315bc.jpg
 
This is pretty much where we store all of our curriculum that we are currently using. Teacher's guides and school books are all here including reference materials such as dictionary, globes, microscope, thesaurus, etc.
 
Thanks for stopping by and checking out our schoolroom. Would love to hear from you. If are stopping by from the blog hop, leave a comment with your link and I'd love to check our your room as well.. Many blessings <><

Comments

  1. Simply beautiful!!! I'd like you to come decorate my living room. lol

    Popping in from the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a commment. I love hearing from you. Many blessings to you!

Popular Posts