Student Photos

nbtsbloghopcalendar2013[3]

It's the third week already in the Not Back to School Blog Hop.. This month is just flying by for me.. We still haven't officially started school yet. Our homeschool start date will be Monday August 26th.

This week is Student Photo Week..
 
I decided to just post a picture of all three of my kiddos instead of each of them individually.. This was taken last October. We won't have an updated one until our first snow fall. This year I'd like to take our family photos in the snow.. Last year I wanted them with the leaves changing and I loved them since Fall is my favorite time of the year.. 

 photo 032-002_zps1339b0ad.jpg
 
My oldest.. DD18 will be Freshman at Montana State University-Great Falls getting her Associates Degree in Graphic Design.
 
My middle child- DS14 will be a Freshman at the local high school. His first ever in public school. This was a hard decision and NOT one we took lightly. We pray that this will only be a year and that things will work out with him by next Summer for him to return to homeschooling. All in God's timing!
 
My youngest- DS11 will be my only one homeschooling this year which has been awhile since I've just homeschooled one. He will be entering 6th grade, his final year in elementary school. He's looking forward to the one on one attention that he'll be receiving this year as he's never had that being the youngest. I pray this time with him will allow him to shine and find his strengths.
 
Please leave a comment that you've stopped by from the blog hop or if you've come across my blog. Would love to hear from you and please leave a link, I'd love to stop by your blog/website..
 
Many Blessings <><

Comments

Popular Posts