Christmas 2013

I can't believe Christmas is already passed us and we are now sitting on the last day of 2013. When they say, when you get older, time flies.. Well.. it's so true. I thought I'd add some photos of our Christmas Day at our house...

 photo 1_zps17fe10c9.jpg
 
Our little Christmas Tree. A couple years ago, we traded in our old artificial tree and decided to get something that was smaller and didn't take up much space during the season and especially when it's stored for the other 11 months each year. It's perfect in our newly remodeled dining room with all our family ornaments..

 photo DSCF0398_zpsc5e23aba.jpg
 
My son wanted to take a picture of me in front of the tree...

 photo DSCF0417_zps3ff0dd64.jpg
 
Hubby decided to make a gingerbread house this year. He never wants to do this so I HAD to take a picture of the finished product.. Looks yummy!

 photo DSCF0401_zps7afe31cf.jpg
 
Stockings full of goodies. Each year they get three things. A book, a movie and something Christian based. I got them each a Christian Music CD and also some chocolates and Cold Stone Creamery Gift Cards for the New Year...

 photo DSCF0406_zps07db60fb.jpg
 
Kids awaiting Christmas morning...

 photo DSCF0415_zps6dca5b43.jpg
 
DD19's gifts from us, brothers and her friend...

 photo DSCF0413_zpsd79d7d93.jpg
 
DS14's gifts from us and her sister, and brother

 photo DSCF0408_zps121e9e7c.jpg
 
DS12's gifts from us, his brother, sister and Royal Rangers group

 photo DSCF0423_zps32a916f4.jpg
 
My wonderful friend Amelia handmade this awesome Apron for me. Has my initials on it up by the collar and on the pocket along with really cute ladybug buttons.. I can't wait to make something... LOVE IT!

 photo DSCF0422_zpsb94e0aa5.jpg
 
To finish off the evening we had our traditional dinner together with our annual family photo...
 
Hope you all had a wonderful and truly blessed Christmas....

Comments

Popular Posts