Copyright Protected © 2008-2017

© 2008-2017. All content is copyrighted to Ladybug Chronicles and may not be reproduced or copied in any way without written permission from blog owner.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

One Thousand Gifts 66-86

 photo Capture_zps8512fa55.jpg 

Had computer issues this week so I'm behind in my weekly One Thousand Gifts post which I usually post on Wednesday.. Here is this week's One Thousand Gifts.. # 66-86....

 3 Gifts Found in Christ

66. Salvation
67. Forgiveness of our Sins
68. His Blood

3 Things Blue

69. DS12's favorite color
70. DS12's room
71. A bluejay

Something Borrowed, Found, Inherited

72. A book
73. A pencil
74. My grandmother's Bible

A Gift Before Dawn, At Noon, After Dark

75. The sound of silence before all is awake
76. A delicious lunch
77. The Constellations on a clear night

3 Gifts in the Kitchen

78. My Kitchen Aid Mixer
79. My beautiful cupboards that have been recently redone
80. All of my baking equipment so I can make yummy meals

3 Things Found in Friendships

81. Laughter
82. Trust
83. Companionship

A Song Heard, A Soft Word, Light Seen

84. Birds chirping outside while it's snowing (a song heard)
85. love ( a soft word)
86. Watching a falling star (light seen)

Return next Wednesday for my next installment of One Thousand Gifts....
 
You can join in on the 1000 Gifts Journey by visiting A Holy Experience HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a commment. I love hearing from you. Many blessings to you!