One Thousand Gifts 150-167

 photo Capture_zps8512fa55.jpg 

A Gift at Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner

150. my son bringing me fresh coffee and a homemade muffin
151. my son preparing a grilled tuna sandwich
152. the house quiet while the kids are not home

3 Random Gifts

153. hubby called while at work just to say "I Love You"
154. watching my boys get excited as we play the Albertson's Monopoly game
155. my neighbor taking my son to youth group so I could stay home and finish a chore

3 Gifts That Changed Today

156. watching "Captivated" movie documentary. Review to come! Riveting
157. hubby found out he'll be heading to AZ for two weeks on the 5th.
158. hearing my son's positive attitude

A Gift of Tin, Glass, Wood

159. a tin cup that my son uses for drinking that his daddy bought him on one of his work trips
160. being able to see out my front windows with my new mini blinds
161. my new wooden mini blinds

3 Gifts Before 11am

162. fingerprinting for my conceal permit
163. getting a new haircut and loving it
164. drinking delicious lemon water

3 Gifts Seen as Reflections

165. Shredding 14 yrs of court papers and reflecting on how God is faithful in all we do
166. Reflecting on the many wonderful years I've been blessed with my husband 16 +
167. Reflecting on the upcoming school year and what curriculum plans to use. Happy for the $ to homeschool

Return next Wednesday for my next installment of One Thousand Gifts....
 
You can join in on the 1000 Gifts Journey by visiting A Holy Experience HERE

Comments

Popular Posts