Random 5 on Friday- February 21st

The Pebble Pond 

 Joining in with The Pebble Pond and her weekly meme "Random 5 on Friday" Five random things so here goes...

1. Started working on my son's birthday gift. I'm making him a crocheted blanket that will fit his bed. I made him one when he was two and he still has it but it's tiny now that he's a teenager. I have three more weeks to get it complete and I'm about 40% done..

2. We got more snow overnight. About 1 1/2 inches but we are supposed to get more Sunday into Monday. The weatherman says 2-4 inches so we will see??

3. I've scored on some Barbara's cereal over the past week. Had a coupon to get them free at Smith's so stocking up now so we can spend less at the grocery store..

4. Finished taking the online hunter safety course that's required to get your concealed weapons license here in Montana. Scored a 93% on the final exam so I'm happy. Now need to wait for the permanent certificate to come in the mail so I can go down to the Sheriff's office to get fingerprinted and then put in my application for my background check.. Then wait for the approval.. There may be a gun just for me in my future.. 

5. Trying to decide on whether I should get my hair cut. My hair is now half way down my back and it's been a pain lately to pull up while exercising.

Comments

Popular Posts