Random Five on Friday- February 28th

The Pebble Pond 

 Joining in with The Pebble Pond and her weekly meme "Random 5 on Friday" Five random things so here goes...

1. After watching the documentary "Captivated" for my Homeschool Review, my family is taking a one month challenge of unplugging our lives from electronics. (Posted about this yesterday)

2. Decided to add some workout videos to the mix. Mon, Wed, & Fri will be at the gym, weather permitting, and Tues, Thurs and Saturday a workout video or running outside (weather permitting). I truly need a different plan as far as exercise as I've gained five pounds over the course of a few months and now can't seem to get it off. So need a new plan to shock my body..

3. Still working on a crocheted blanket for my upcoming son's 15th birthday. He fell in love with a blanket that I made and has tried to keep it in his room so now I'm making him one that will fit his bed in his favorite color.... yellow. I need to get crackin' since I have only 2 more weeks to get it completed.

4. Getting caught up in grading all my son's school papers. I have over 6 weeks.. I know.. shameful, but it's getting done so I'm happy with the progress.

5. I'm reading a wonderful book right now called "Fifteen Minutes" by Karen Kingsbury. A great read about finding out the cost of fame and what it does to your faith and life. A must read! Love Karen Kingsbury.

Comments

Popular Posts