Copyright Protected © 2008-2017

© 2008-2017. All content is copyrighted to Ladybug Chronicles and may not be reproduced or copied in any way without written permission from blog owner.

Friday, February 28, 2014

Random Five on Friday- February 28th

The Pebble Pond 

 Joining in with The Pebble Pond and her weekly meme "Random 5 on Friday" Five random things so here goes...

1. After watching the documentary "Captivated" for my Homeschool Review, my family is taking a one month challenge of unplugging our lives from electronics. (Posted about this yesterday)

2. Decided to add some workout videos to the mix. Mon, Wed, & Fri will be at the gym, weather permitting, and Tues, Thurs and Saturday a workout video or running outside (weather permitting). I truly need a different plan as far as exercise as I've gained five pounds over the course of a few months and now can't seem to get it off. So need a new plan to shock my body..

3. Still working on a crocheted blanket for my upcoming son's 15th birthday. He fell in love with a blanket that I made and has tried to keep it in his room so now I'm making him one that will fit his bed in his favorite color.... yellow. I need to get crackin' since I have only 2 more weeks to get it completed.

4. Getting caught up in grading all my son's school papers. I have over 6 weeks.. I know.. shameful, but it's getting done so I'm happy with the progress.

5. I'm reading a wonderful book right now called "Fifteen Minutes" by Karen Kingsbury. A great read about finding out the cost of fame and what it does to your faith and life. A must read! Love Karen Kingsbury.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a commment. I love hearing from you. Many blessings to you!