One Thousand Gifts 211-231

 photo Capture_zps8512fa55.jpg 

Blogging my One Thousand Gifts.. One Gift at a Time...

211. Hubby comes home today after being gone to Arizona for work since the 5th
212. Lost 3 pounds since hubby left
213. Been enjoying the services at church for the past three weeks. We may have found a new church family
214. Ran my first race for 2014 on Saturday. 5K St Patty's Day Dash
215. DS15 is working harder now on his school work
216. DS15 is being more diligent with his time and knowing what is important and what needs to get done
217. The attitudes in the house have improved this month
218. We are over half way through our Unplugged Challenge for the month of March
219. I realized I don't miss Facebook
220. I realized I don't miss TV
221. I love not spending a large amount of time on the computer and now do more productive things
222. Working on three blankets to crochet for my kiddos
223. Planning a 15th birthday party for this weekend
224. My conceal carry permit is in, just waiting for it to arrive in the mail...
225. The feeling of warmth from the sun while running outside
226. Being able to use the gym when the wind/cold is too much
227. Being able to talk to my hubby every evening before bed while he was in Arizona to stay connected
228. Taking photos of my curriculum to sell to get money for new curriculum
229. Purchasing one child's curriculum for 2014-15 and being able to pay cash!
230. Looking to take my son out of public school for 2014-15 school year...
231. Hill climb training to strengthen my legs and to breath easier on my runs..

Return next Wednesday for my next installment of One Thousand Gifts....
You can join in on the 1000 Gifts Journey by visiting A Holy Experience HERE

Comments

Popular Posts