One Thousand Gifts 232-253

 photo Capture_zps8512fa55.jpg 

 Blogging my One Thousand Gifts.. One Gift at a Time...

232. Watching my boys bowl for my son's 15th birthday party
233. Seeing my son's face when he brought home a 100% on his math test
234. The school teachers desire to help my son improve on his grades by tutoring him after school
235. Reading the Bible each day to discover new things about God's desire for our lives
236. Seeing the stories in the Old Testament come to life and being able to understand them
237. Reading the Bible90Days w/ a friend and having a day each week to discuss what we read
238. 3 Weeks w/out TV, movies and social media and not missing any of it
239. Having time to tackle the small projects that tend to get left undone
240. Listening to all the birds outside reminding me Spring is here
241. Having a clean/organized home
242. Running outside on a sunny day
243. Curriculum for my youngest arrives in the mail ready for the Fall Semester
244. Running & then hubby drives by. He stops, gets out and starts running w/ me
245. Making yummy chocolate chip banana muffins
246. Making yummy strawberry muffins
247. Listening to my son recite his speech to us before he presents it at school
248. Having my son come up to me and tell me I'm beautiful
249. Listening to my children get along
250. My son asking me the meaning of trust
251. Having my youngest tell me he doesn't miss TV and video games
252. Getting a typewriter at the thrift store and watching my son enjoy typing on it each day
253. Being caught up on homeschool papers. All graded including lesson plans done for the rest of year.

Return next Wednesday for my next installment of One Thousand Gifts....
You can join in on the 1000 Gifts Journey by visiting A Holy Experience HERE

Comments

Popular Posts