Son's 15th Birthday Party

My middle child, 1st born son, turned 15 on the 14th. We waited until my hubby came back from Arizona to celebrate his special day. DS15 invited a friend from school over for a sleepover and we all went bowling. The kids had a blast bowling for two hours and then we returned to enjoy some yummy cake..

 photo 096-LDBG_zpsc1d0311e.jpg

I made my son a lemon cake with lemon frosting since his favorite color is yellow. It's a simple double layer cake but he loved it and it tasted delicious!

 photo 088-LDBG_zpsc49a8a79.jpg


 photo 101-LDBG_zpsfb3ba3de.jpg

I can't get over how grown up my son looks. It seems like overnight he aged and I can now see him as an adult which is fast approaching. Three more years to be exact.. YIKES! He's officially taller than me, has a size 10 foot and now we purchase all his clothes in the men's department. Time sure does fly doesn't it!

All and all, he had a great day, twice really since we took him out to dinner on his actual birthday and gave him all his gifts and then the party with his friend. I'm looking forward now to a few months off from birthdays with mine coming up in August.. The big... 4...0... ooohhh!!!

Comments

Popular Posts