Lesson Planning Begins...

It's that time of year again.. Time to get the fresh, clean lesson planners out, the new curriculum that's recently purchased and get back into school mode.

 photo lesson_zps17b2036f.jpg

That's what I'm doing today. I'm excited about the new school year that's fast approaching on August 25th. Why? It's because I have both my boys back home with me homeschooling again.. My oldest son DS15 went to public school last year for the 1st time ever. This was mainly due to his reluctance to see the benefits of homeschooling. He disliked public school and looked forward to returning full time in homeschooling this coming year. 

So with that, I'm excited about seeing what this year will bring to my two boys. DS15 is in 10th grade this year and my youngest DS12 is in 7th grade. Both on new adventures in homeschooling. One is homeschooling in high school for the 1st time since his 9th grade year was in public school and my youngest is entering the middle school years homeschooling.. 

I'm now back to planning two kiddos which I'm not worried about one bit. I have my homemade lesson planners all put together and now just filling in their daily work load for the 1st quarter of school and making sure all of their paperwork copies are ready to go in my trusty planner box that I keep all my papers.. You can read more about both these wonderful tools HERE.

Are you getting ready for your students/kiddos to return to school? When is your start date? Would love to hear from you.. Please leave a comment.. Thanks..

Comments

  1. OK well we are NOT starting until after Labor Day esp. since we just finished mid-July and we are now up to our eyeballs in Fall Baseball. Plus, I am just not ready to think upon it. But I am working on wrapping up the classroom clean-up and getting a bunch of activities made for world geography/continent boxes. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a commment. I love hearing from you. Many blessings to you!

Popular Posts