30 Day Ab & Squat Challenge

September 1st. That's today and this month has 30 days.. Perfect amount of days to do a 30 day challenge. Since I've lost 20+ pounds I'm in need of a serious toning challenge. Something to kick me into gear and allow me to do more than walk and run.. I found this wonderful challenge on 30dayfitnesschallenges.com. I've done a few of their challenges in the past..

I'm excited about doing another challenge. This time I want to work two areas that I want to see some results.. Abs and Legs... I really want to tone up my back part of my legs more that running and walking isn't taking care of and to really work on targeting my ab muscles.. Who knows, maybe even work on seeing a six pack for the future.. who knows... This one below was calling to me..

30 Day Ab & Squat Challenge...




Starting TODAY I will be taking this physical challenge.. I plan to take a before picture and post it with my after picture on September 30th... Who's with me??

Let's get into shape together!!!! One plank and burpee at a time.... #30dayfitness

Comments

Popular Posts