Turkey Drop Challenge.. Ending Results!

Back on Monday, the 21st was the last day for the one month Turkey Drop Challenge that I was participating in. I posted a beginning post with my before pictures. I started the challenge on October 24th, weighing in at 141.5 lbs. Today, my weight is 137.0 lbs with a weight loss of 4.5 lbs. I lost a total of 10.25"

During this month I ran, and started lifting weights.. Spent a lot of time walking the dog on top of daily running and weights..

The photos of the left side are my before or first day photos and the ones on the right are of today..



Back view..



Front view...


Side view...

I am happy with my results and will continue onto a new challenge that starts up on the 1st of December to help with overeating for the upcoming Christmas holiday.. I will continue to post as the results come in. My goal for the next four weeks is another 4-5 lbs until I reach my ultimate goal of 130lbs.. I've lost a total of 8 lbs since I started watching my food intake so I'm pleased so far with my results..

Comments

Popular Posts