November Memories

In November my hubby and I celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary. Since our kiddos are now older teens and one is an adult it was time to get away to celebrate. I've had my eye on staying at the Grand Union Hotel in Fort Benton, MT.

We wanted to go all out since we are just one year away from our 20th.. Woohoo! We got the largest room in the hotel.. the Ladies Parlor with a claw tub and overlooks the balcony and the Missouri River. We started our weekend out by fishing on the Missouri, each catching two fish and then checking into the hotel for a romantic dinner in the hotel restaurant.

I was a bit sad that the fort and other museums in town were closed for the season. Wanted to take it all in as a packaged deal.. We will have to return in the Spring to see all of those. Really happy that we were able to enjoy the hotel.

We even received a personal tour of the hotel along with a history lesson about the building. It was awesome! Love Montana history! I would highly recommend if you are in Central Montana to come and stay a night at the Grand Union Hotel.. Especially for the historian in you!!

Comments

Popular Posts