30 Day Squat Challenge Results



Back on June 23rd I posted about taking the 30 Day Extreme Squat Challenge. You can read more about that HERE.

Thursday was the last day for my challenge and I wanted to post some before/after photos to show my progress.

Starting at 250 squats on Day One. I ended Thursday with 500 squats. I was skeptical that I would see a difference with this challenge. It was only 30 days and feared that it wasn't enough to make a difference. I was surprised though that you can see a difference from my before/after photos below. 

The photos on the left were taken on Day 1 of this challenge and the photos on the right were taken today 7/19.

 photo PicMonkeyCollagejuly_zps2769c7cf.jpg

These photos are a wonderful example that a little makes a difference. I can see the back of my legs are slimmer and the areas below the rear are smaller. On my profile shots I can see my rear smaller and my legs toner. This challenge works all of your legs, butt muscles, your core plus the front leg and inner thigh.

I highly recommend everyone to do this challenge. You can start with the 30 Day Challenge 

 

and then the following month do the 30 Day Extreme Challenge.

I'll be embarking on two new challenges that I'll be starting on Monday June 21st. I'll put up a fresh post about this challenge here shortly. Come back and check it out. Would love for you to join me. A hint.. It's all about butt and abs..

Comments

Popular Posts